North Star Printing utilizes the newest, game-changing machine and software printing technologies from Heidelberg, the world leader in offset print manufacturing, North Star Printing leads the market in innovation.
The Printing Feeder / Press Helper is responsible for assisting the Press Operator in the setup, maintenance, and efficient operation of the press to produce quality printed products to meet customer expectations and job specifications.
We have expanded has our facility and adding new equipment, increasing our capabilities and capacity.
$17 – $19 per hour DOE
- Operate press feeder (using logistics system)
- Read and accurately follow job instructions for each job ticket
- Ensure all materials (ink, coatings, plates) are available for the job
- Assist in watching for proper sizing, finishing, and problems during the press run
- Keep the work area and equipment clean, neat, and organized
- Complete paper consumption paperwork
- Ability to easily transition for one task to the next
- Performs routine maintenance on the press
- Follows all safety policies
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years press helper experience, preferred
- Basic math skills
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented
- Self-starter requiring little direction
- Punctual / Great attendance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Physically capable of bending, kneeling and standing / walking on press platform
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employees, both verbally and in writing
- Team player mindset with demonstrated ability to work with others to achieve company goals and objectives
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ksl.com.