The Production Worker is responsible for assisting in various bindery and folding carton tasks, handwork, and packing finished product.
- Read and understand work instructions.
- Pack product as it is produced.
- Create packing labels.
- Review quality of product as produced.
- Complete production paperwork.
- Work with others in the product assembly area.
- Manage tasks as assigned.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Ability to operate computer to create packing labels.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employees, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to transition from one task to the next.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Team player mindset with demonstrated ability to work with others to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Self-starter requiring little direction.
- Punctual / Great attendance.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Physically capable of bending, kneeling, and standing/walking on cement floor.
- Must be able to lift, up to 50 pounds, at times.